From December the 26th to January the 2nd
2 nights at the riad at Marrakech or hotel***A at Ouarzazate + 5 nights in tents ( 2 places).
lasting : 8 days with 4 days walking
level : easy
Period : end of September to beginning of May-out of New Year’s Eve
Tariff for one person arrival at Ouarzazate :
- 2 to 3 persons : 465 €
- 4 to 5 persons : 385 €
- 6 to 8 persons : 355 €
- 09 to 13 persons : 290 €
- 14 to 19 persons : 265 €
- 20 to 25 persons : 235 €
Tariff for one person arrival at
- 2 to 3 persons : 505 €
- 4 to 5 persons : 420€
- 6 to 8 persons : 385 €
- 09 to 14 persons : 330 €
- 15 to 19 persons : 290 €
- 20 to 25 persons: 275 €
Inclued in the price :
- 2 nights at the hôtel La Palmeraie***A at Ouarzazate or Riad Omar at Marrakech half boarding (go and return ).
- the transfers (go and return) from airport to hotel or Riad.
- the transfers in 4×4 or minibus (go and return) to desert.
- complete boarding as soon as arrival in Morocco + mineral water.
- services of a guide and cook.
- cooking and bivouac material + camel staff services.
- typical evening (dancers) + barbecue+ special dinner.
- alcoholic drinks (beer, champagne) and Moroccan cakes.
Not inclued in the price :
- Repatriation insurance + plane ticket
- entrances tickets in historical monuments
- personnal drinks
- midday lunch at Marrakech and Ouarzazate
- tips for the staff at the end
26 December : Arrival at the airport of Marrakech or Ouarzazate, transfer to the hotel or Riad at Marrakech.
27 December : Transfer to Mhamid via the Draa Valley, a full days drive from Marrakech. It is best to arrive in Ouarzazate, which is why we separate prices for arrival at Ouarzazate vs Marrakech.
28 December : The trek can be done in reverse: Mhamidthrough the dunes and oases near the village of Ouled Driss.
29 December : Leave Ouled Driss to enter the dunes and oases of Tidra. 5.5 to 6hrs walking.
30 December : Pass oases and dunes to our camp, Tidra, at the foot of great dunes and oases of Boygaiwarene. Truly a beautiful time.
31 December : We will have fixed camp for 2 nights. In the morning we will walk on foot and camel with some support for discovery of the great oasis inhabited by Ait Ighamour. Return to camp for lunch. In the afternoon, we will prepare a large oven in order to make barbecue. Everyone will make a great effort in preparing for the famous folklore eve: cakes, a special varied meal, alcoholic beverages (beer, champagne, red wine), and have a great night all around. The party will last from 1pm to 2am the following day. Truly an unforgettable experience.
01 January : Transfer back to Ouarzazate or Marrakech: 4hr drive to Ouarzazate via Draa Valley, and 7.5hr drive to Marrakech via the Tichka Pass (2260m elevation) and stay at Riad Omar at for half board and overnight.
02 January : Transfer to the airport according to your departure time.