2 nights in a Riad in Marrakech and Zagora + 4 nights camping.
Periode : End of September to beginning of April.
Location : Southern Morocco (Foum Zguid – Zagora)
Duration : 8 days with 4 days of cycling
Level : Easy
Tariffs per person :
- From 5 to 7 persons : 385€
- From 8 to 11 persons : 335€
- From 12 to 14 persons : 300€
- From 16 to 20 persons : 275€
The price includes :
- The transfer from the airport to the hotel (and back)
- Transfers by minibus or 4×4 (round trip)
- 2 nights in hotel or riad with half board (round trip)
- Full room from until arrival and departure from Morocco
- Mineral water with us
- A cook to trek with us from beginning to end
- Complete camping and kitchen supplies
- Night at the campsite (Ait Isfoul and entertainment)
- Beer and red wine each evening
- A local minibus or 4×4 to transport business and food
The price does not inclue :
- Airplane tickets
- Repatriation insurrance
- Personal drinks except mint tea
- Rental bikes
- Entrance fees to historical monutents
- Small tips for driver and cook
P.s : To rent bike costs 25 € per day.
Please bring or rent your own bike, thank you.
Day 1 : Arrival at the Ouarzazate or Marrakech airport, transfer to the hotel in 15 minutes.
Day 2 : Transfer to Foum Zguide via Taznakhte camp outside the village, about 450 km.
Day 3 : Departure by bike to the dry lake (Iriki) for 45-50 km. Go at a good pace while being well packed. No significant elevation changes throughout the trek while passing dunes of the mountains both sides of Bani. No sand, trail is packed by 4×4. This track is always well-kept and marked.
Day 4 : By Zaouiat Abd Nbi to large dunes at Chgaga (50 km). Always a nice track.
Day 5 : Very nice steep biking road about 45km to the wells. Camp next to the wells (Wadi Naam) built by the organization “Paris-Dakar Rally”
Day 6 : Oued Naam – not far from Lihoudi Mhamid, we cross the mountain Bani by the seen path until we come along the oasis town Sidi Salah Zaouiat. Lunch in large oasis in the shade then continue to a very nice camping spot “Ait Isfoul.” Night is partying, dancing, alcoholic beverages, entertainment, and so on.
Elevations range 45-50km (nothing significant)
Day 7 :Meet with our friendly driver with his minibus or 4×4, take our bikes, then continue our tour of the large oasis of the Draa Valley. Lunch en route to a restaurant. Then continue on to Ouarzazate or Marrakech according to your arrival city. Overnight at hotel in Ouarzazate or riad in Marrakech with half board.
Day 8 : Transportation to the airport depending on your departure time.
Enjoy your stay